Fintelum is a comprehensive ICO/STO token launch, smart contract, AML/KYC, compliance, crypto currency escrow/custodian platform with transfer agency, secondary token OTC desk functions and ongoing corporate action services.
- Regulated KYC/AML profiling
- Live ID verification
- PEP and sanction lists scan
- DLT transaction check
- Source of funds verification
- Address whitelisting
- Investor accreditation
- Dashboard visualisations
- User management
- Investor profiles
- Program & campaign creation
- Multi cryptocurrency transactions
- Affiliate participation view
- Customised reports on demand
- Ethereum token issuance
- Crypto funds co-custodianship
- Multisig cold/hot integrated wallet
- Banking/payment services (introduction)
- OTC trades (introduction)
- Crypto exchange (introduction)
- Token listing (introduction)
- Market-making (introduction)
- Participant onboarding
- Compliance for existing participants
- Token ownership transfer agency
- Token OTC exchange
- ISIN number application
- Corporate announcements
- Corporate actions
The Fintelum team is an experienced group of professionals who had previously built a regulated cryptocurrency exchange in Europe and successfully closed a landmark ICO.
Fintelum is a crowdfunding platform for high growth businesses and value real-estate projects sourced in Latvia and Europe.
Acting in full compliance with the European KYC/AML laws, Fintelum showcases alternative investments in primary issuance and aftermarket to global participants in cryptocurrencies and fiat.
Fintelum provides Blockchain-based equity or utility-token issuance and investor relations with ongoing corporate actions.